Tentacle Wars Tentacle Wars

Absolutely Exceptional

This is one of those mini-rts type games. It's a very simple RTS/resource management style idea brilliantly explored and well executed. Well done. I enjoyed the crap out of it. =)

Ghost Hacker Ghost Hacker

Exceptional!

Quite exceptional in every way, shape and form. Easily the most interesting TD I've played in a long time. Loved the story, the graphics, the music, basically everything.

Just to reiterate support for a few things others have mentioned, a reward for getting 10/10 on each stage would be really nice and so would some of the other "niceties" of TDs like a sandbox or endless mode. Honestly though this game is complete as far as I'm concerned it's just that it would be cool to have even more reason to play it. =). Keep up the awesome work.

Feed Mee! Feed Mee!

Decently Made, Completely Unoriginal

Graphics were pretty good. Implementation was alright, it was a bit laggy even on a decently powerful machine and it has somewhat poor visual feedback from user actions.

Besides that it's pretty clear you're just trying to cash in by making a clone. Nothing wrong with that but you dumbed down the original game and didn't do it justice. Therefore props for making some quick cash but you don't deserve a good score for doing it.

Secret Exit Secret Exit

Mind Bending Karoshi-Style Fun

Good stuff. Very karoshi-esque and enjoyable because of how quick and responsive it is.

Mushroomer Mushroomer

Controls and Game Feel Need Work

Clearly the designers are talented in flash but the game design needs a bit of work.

The awkwardness and slowness of the controls is the main issue. Between the stop-and-go feeling of the movement/pushing/jumping and the very lacking air control the whole game feels like it's stuttering.

Additionally the rocks which floated in air until you touched them seemed like an extremely unintuitive and cheap way of solving the problem of rocks falling on the main character.

Overall it's cute and well drawn but I had no interest in playing past the second level. Nothing really drew me in.

Station 38 Station 38

Loved It

Excellent in all regards. A perfect little twist on the classic moon lander formula with pretty cool level design as well. The challenge mode was fun and although the reward wasn't super-exceptional, just knowing that you did it was reward enough.

Also ++ for using Flixel. =P

Theia Theia

Imprecise and a bit Slow

I love the graphical style and the game concept and puzzles are pretty good but there are two issues that I had:

- One minor issue is the slowness of the character and especially the burrow and unburrow animations
- The major issue though is the imprecision of the visuals

I realize you wanted to avoid the typical grid look of most puzzle games of this type but it detracted heavily from being able to actually play. The combination of continuous (rather than step-wise) movement and the semi-isometric view makes it nearly impossible not only to solve puzzles and see how they're solved, but even if you know what to do it's difficult to execute it.

Combined with limited lives it makes the game very frustrating.

Starmageddon Starmageddon

Needs serious optimization

Pretty fun, no comment on the sprite originality.

The big problem though as has been mentioned is performance. Specifically, the performance is crap. Please endeavor to optimize your code next time.

Primary Primary

Fun

Fun visual style and gameplay, just a little slow for my tastes.

Chi Chi Chi Chi

Stopped After 30 Seconds

After not being able to tell what I could and couldn't interact with (jump on, fall into) for three screens in a row I just quit. There was simply no fun to be had in continuing.